Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Fresh lemon dressing

Mkay, so its back to recipes today.

I'm puritanical when it comes to salad dressing, can't stand store bought of any variety, and I've tried almost all of them. On salad that is. They are fine on other things, just not salad.

Anyway, so this dressing simply could not be any easier.

Juice of one lemon
One large garlic clove
1-2 tablespoons - ish of soy sauce or Maggi (to taste)
One tablespoon - ish of honey (again to taste, I like it more savory but its a personal preference that is easily adapted to)

Put all this into a clear container, and add the exact same volume of olive oil or grapeseed oil.

Blend (I use the Magic Bullet).

It is a minor phenomenon, so tasty and healthy and tasty and healthy and... mmmm. Ohhh yeah, it goes nicely in almost every variety of salad too. I had it tonight very simple, just romaine and parmesan.

No comments:

Post a Comment