Wednesday, April 9, 2014

"Manosphere" support group

As most of my friends are already too aware, I spend a good deal of time discussing the finer points of the men's rights movement with people who are, well, somewhat less than agreeable. Admittedly, it does make me a little bit nutso sometimes, but I think this issue is of such importance for the future of the world that I think my sanity is worth challenging for the love of reason!

At any rate, I have been searching for an online support community of sympathetic and intelligent folks of all gender-persuasions, and finally found one!

http://rooshnme.blogspot.ca/

Cinzia La Strega is also an exceptionally good writer, somehow simultaneously sympathetic, funny, critical, and intelligent. Even if her articles weren't so dear to my heart, I would still want to read her work.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks for your kind words! Glad to be hooked up to your blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome! I really do think your writing style is exceptional.
    Heather the evil feminist sent me your way. Speaking of which, I guess I should do her the courtesy of linking her to my faves. She's a very capable writer as well, although a lot of her content I can't fully relate to.

    ReplyDelete