Saturday, March 29, 2014

Trail renovation

The dining area links the kitchen, living, and outdoor spaces

OK so in follow up to my 'where I've been' post, here are the 'after' photos of the house reno. Quite a transformation, if I do say so myself.

I posted updates of the renovation on my facebook profile, and more than once was told I should have my own show! I can't say I would mind that, I think I'd be pretty awesome! Cooking and renovating... and other entertainment options. :)


.
Yes. I  built that. Well, not the giant boulder.

Best. Bath. EVAR.
I could look out from the porch all day if it wasn't so cold
.
 




2 comments:

  1. I have bathtub envy right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh I never shower anymore. After four months of living in rubble, and having a crack-addicts bathtub, the first bath in here was one of the most memorable experiences of my life. I cried a little.

    The men who use my bathroom for the first time all come out again all like "How girly..." I think its because of the lavender.

    ReplyDelete